Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hi there! I'm Renee and welcome to my site. I made this page as a project specially for Morningside Authors, which is an ESL and Web Design course. If you would like to work with me, look for the contact form found on this site. Below is my Resume, with some samples of sites and well written articles I've written earlier.

Qualifications
Graduated with distinction from ECU
12 years of article writing experience (particularly for Electronic target audience)
5 years of website creation experience.
Committed, team player worker with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Morningside Authors,2007 - Present
Team Leader
In command of forming a international crew of internet writers to accommodate a complex set of growth objectives and goals.
- Make new records for productivity, boosting production by 25% globally
- Properly managed successive logs of project distribution
- Operated QA for global generation over a large crew of internet writers

Self-employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Hindustani
Outstanding proficiency using a various choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

No comments:

Post a Comment